This frozen yoghurt bark makes a great snack, desert or breakfast especially in the summer time. You will have a healthy treat in no time.
- Yoghurt of your choice, I used greek
- Berries of choice, I used blue and raspberry
- Crushed nuts of choice, I used cashews
- In a bowl, mix yoghurt, honey and squeeze of lemon
- Line a square or rectangular tray with cling film and spread mixture evenly
- Sprinkle toppings: nuts and berries
- Freeze overnight
- Take it out of the freezer and let it sit for a couple of minutes so you can pull it out, then break into pieces and voila!
Enjoy tucking in to these!