Crazy good is what these ‘L’emon – C’oco’nut (see what I did there 😉 raw protein balls are!
I promise I was so happy with the taste I almost cried, each of the flavours will hit you in at a different point like a wave.
– 2 cups ground almonds
– 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
– ⅓ honey
– Juice of 1 lemon
– Coating: unsweetened shredded coconut and lemon zest
– Mush everything together and roll into balls. You can use an ice cream spoon to measure and keep them even
– Scatter coconut and lemon zest on a plate and press the tip of the ball for a beautiful topping with a kick
– Place in the fridge and enjoy!
– Makes about 16-18 balls depending on the size