Colourful, tropical, healthy and delicious, this pud has got it in spades!
– 1 serving Good Seeds & Fibre from The Good Guru
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- Almond milk
- ½ Mango (I used it fresh but you can freeze it as well if you want a thicker consistency)
- 1 Passion fruit
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs soya yoghurt
- Use a mason jar to mix in chia seeds with almond milk and put in the fridge for a few hours or until set (I do this the night before) this way you can just pour the smoothie mixture on top
- Blend mango, yoghurt, splash almond milk, vanilla and the good seeds and fibre together until desired consistency is achieved
- Pour mango mixture into your container on top of the chia pudding
- For the topping use the whole passion fruit and sprinkle some of the good seeds and fibre
- Mix in with spoon and pud yourself to a happy tummy!