Nutritious, delicious and easy to make! Roll these babies and munch away in no time.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup gooey peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups milled oats
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 2 TBS water
- 1 scoop protein powder of your choice
- Dark chocolate and sea salt for topping
- Place all ingredients except protein powder and water in food processor
- Mix together, then add protein powder, mix again and then add water little by little as you mix to get the sticky-ness back
- Place mixture in a bowl, use ice cream scoop to create even balls
- Roll and place on a tray
- Melt dark chocolate and dip each ball adding a sprinkle of sea salt on top
Ta-da! this will give you a large batch to share or for your weekly snacks!