One of my favourite breakfasts, not only do they taste yummy, they are a great pre-post workout option.
Keep you full and they are super fast and easy to make. I make one batch and lasts for about a week.
- 3 cup organic rolled oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup chia seed
- Almond milk as needed (Unsweetened is my preference)
- 1 tbs milled organic flaxseed
- 50 grams chocolate protein powder (1 scoop)
- Handful berries of choice (for topping)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Pour almond milk until mixture is “floating” (less than regular cereal)
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight
- It should feel moist, may require mixing and adding more almond milk if it feels dry
For more options, use 2 scoops as smoothie base or mix with other cereal and your preferred milk.